This was the town of Egio from above One part of it at least The central square in the port With the ferry Today the sea line doesn’t work But then you ship will arrive soon And the line would be active again. It would be the first electric ship In Greece . So I will visit it when it arrives And hopefully make a video. So this is the last of the 2019 videos, You’re watching this video In 2020 now. I’m making this video from the island of Lefkada. Today is New Year’s Eve, we will change the year here. We are of the capital of the Lefkada island. On a rented apartment. A sort vacation. So it’s a good opportunity to make some vlogs from here. The channel went very well this year Thank you very much all of you for your support. We went over 4k subs. But in my opinion the most important Statistic Is the watch time. The views and the subscribers are not so important as this element. That is how long viewers really watch your videos. This statistic was very good This means that people are actually watching our videos Thank you very much for that. Our viewers Are mostly from Greece , a 70% are watching from Greece. And maybe from the rest 30% There are Greeks living in other countries. But I think there is a substantial number Of subscribers and viewers from around the world. That’s why we try And put subtitles in every video Both English and Russian. One of the goals of the channel is to Show the other people the Greek and Orthodox tradition Along with the beauties, landscapes and pilgrims of our country. Would keep up the same motive this year too with God’s help We will have many travel vlogs, And pilgrims, holy places I always try to find them in our journeys. Monasteries churches etc. And make video of them also. I will try to put some more spiritual subjects. But I don’t want to upload ready-made videos There are other channels Doing a good job in this area . They have many videos from TV with speeches Orthodox subjects etc. But I wont to upload my own original content. If you want you can check my other channel too with tech subjects. There I have reviews and presentations of cameras, drones etc. This year I took some new equipment. You can see it on the other channel . Maybe I will make a presentation of the new equipment in this channel too. And show you my new drone and camera. I have a very low budget. No budget actually. So I’m trying to buy something used or very cheap, So I can then make make better quality videos. Now that you’re watching this video is 2020 I wish you all a happy new year Happiness to everyone I wish everything goes well In your business and mostly in your familys. We thank you very much one more time, Greek Orthodox Vlogger continues on 2020, greetings.